Deep Tissue, Acupressure or Pregnancy Massage. Massage treatments can be combined with Reiki Healing & Sound Healing.
Choose from Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Acupresure Yoga Massage, Pregnancy Massage. Can include Reiki Healing, Sound & Crystal Healing.
Available in your home or preferred location.
Choose from Relaxation Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Thai Acupressure Yoga Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Reiki, Sound & Crystal Healing.
Connect to Source Energy and balance mind, body & spirit. Perfect for exhaustion, tension, anxiety, insomnia, depression and trauma. Reiki treatments leave you feeling deeply relaxed.
* All gift Certificates/Vouchers are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
* Gift Certificates/vouchers for mobile visits are valid for within a 10km radius of Mt Evelyn.
* For services within a 10-15km radius of Mt Evelyn an additional $20 travel fee is required to confirm the appointment, payable by credit card or bank transfer.
* Mobile Gift Certificates/Vouchers may be redeemed at the Mt Evelyn clinics.
* Gift Certificates/Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
* Gift Certificates/Vouchers are sent as jpg image files in an email attachment.
* Massage 4 Mums will not be liable for any loss or theft of gift Certificates/Vouchers or their files by the purchaser.
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Massage 4 Mums
The term ‘Massage 4 Mums’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Massage 4 Mums, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 24750329952, Victoria. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
14. In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
15. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including to provide our products and services to you, and as required by law.
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
Massage 4 Mums ABN: 24750329952
Last update: 20 August 2018
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au
If you're experiencing stress, depression, overwhelm, insomnia or your children are struggling with separation anxiety or sleep issues these bedtime audios listened to with headphones will aid sleep, de-activate your bodies stress response and build resillience. With over 7,000 reviews, here's a sample of what people say...
"Very nice, asleep before the end. Thank you. ✌🙏✌" - Kim
" This is such a beautiful space to enter. My daughter who is 7 asks for this now while she falls asleep. She never makes it past 5minutes. I listened also before bed this is not only for children. What a beautiful story thank you❤️" - Rachel
" I have to play this twice every night. Once for the two that go to bed at 8pm and then again at 9pm for the older 2. The three youngest have told me that they have used their "Magic blanket" at school when they have felt scared and it helps them feel better,stronger, safer and /or more courageous! Thank you so much! Blessings" -Candis
Warning: These meditations are hypnotic and are not to be listened to whilst operating machinery or driving. They are not a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis, advice or treatments.